Friday, February 29, 2008

the fam

the aida clan. jared, james, vickie, kelly, justin, and garrett
over christmas break we got a few days to spend with the aida fam in huntington beach. it was good to see everyone and justin was over joyed to have "the brothers" back together again. its a rare sight to have them all together. this is a great group of guys and a wonderful family. i'm blessed to be a part of it. the love in between justins fam is amazing and a true example of unconditional love.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It's a handsome group. Makes me glad that I have three boys. Hopefully I'll have a pic like this one day.

February 29, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh you guys are going to have beautiful kids!! What a good looking family!

March 3, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow, so these are the famous Aida brothers! I hope that my boys will be close when they get older. :D

March 3, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Drew and Kat said...

One good looking group! These pics are too cute! I think my mom is going to call Vickie, but we don't have you guys on our announcement list!! =) Let me know your address if you get this!! =)

March 11, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home