Tuesday, April 15, 2008

long lost pics

my ever so dear, funny, not-so-computer-savvy mother finally sent me the pics from when she journeyed up to Oregon in the beginning of February. bless her heart, after failed attempts of emailing, making cd's, sending the cd's, and uploading all to no avail. she finally sent a jump-drive containing them. that arrived yesterday, and i was so excited to finally see how they turned out. while she was here we hiked to the top of the local spencers butte. its only a quick 45 min hike to the top, although it was through snow. we had a fun photo shoot at the top.

our family photo

thanks mom, and remind me to give you a computer lesson next time im down there.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

My mom is the same way. I had to walk her over the phone through emailing me a picture just the other day! I love the family pic. :D

April 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home