Wednesday, June 27, 2007

california here i come

so the big move finally happened. i am down in cali soaking up the sun and the smog. its nice waking up every morning knowing the sun is out so it will be a very warm day! as for justin, he must still play the guessing game with the weather in portland. I always knew i loved so cal, and now i remember why. the family and good food make it my paradise (though chicken makes it a close second while staying with her, she knows the way to my heart with her delicious cooking). oh how i love la la land.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo said...

Wow!!! Are you the girl in the picture?? You look like Kirsten Dunst! (without the funny teeth, of course :) )I hope it would be a compliment for you, haha! I'm a peruvian writer, visit my blog if you wish:
www.eduardo-acosta.blogspot.com
Kisses!
EDUARDO

June 27, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home