Thursday, May 31, 2007

spring time

the spring time in oregon is beautiful. i now see that the harsh rainy winter is all so the spring can be full of gorgeous flowers and green hills. with the sun going down some time around 8:30, it makes for some warm summer evenings. last night we went down to the pool at 6:30 and 85 degrees to soak up the last warm rays from the suns long day. i have a new appreciation for the sun and all its glory. the way it can bring life and beauty to the earth. or warm the air for everyone to enjoy. i hear the birds chirping and the cool breeze rustling the trees and it makes me think of what heaven must be like. beautiful and relaxing. no worries about the future or stress about the past. just living in the moment and appreciating everything we have been given.

i often think about how my life has turned out, and as i look back, i think i wouldn't have changed a thing. everything i went through has made me who i am today. my family, my friends, and those who touched my life along the way, i thank you for it all. through everything i faced, it seems so trivial compared to the big picture. I am grateful for and humbled by it all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home