Friday, May 4, 2007

one down, two to go



as justin finishes the last final of his first year of law school, we both sigh in relief. I finally get my husband back, well at least for now. starting may 14th, he will be working in portland at dunn, karney...johnson...smith...rogers... or something like that (i know the first two are right, but its a guess after that). as i head down to california to finish up my bachelors (oh to be done!!) we spend another summer commuting for weekends to be with each other. what a bitter sweet feeling. i couldnt be more proud of him to have gotten such a good job doing what he really wanted, but living away from him as he does it is a difficult thing for me. i have to keep reminding myself i can do anything for three months. but knowing this is the last time we will have to do this is a relief.

i couldn't be more proud of the man i married. he has turned out to be quite the catch. all the qualities i loved in him when we met have only magnified. everyday he amazes me more and i find myself wondering how did i get so lucky. my family is even better than i could ever had imagined.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marta said...

hip hip hooray!! three cheers for finalizing the first year (and getting your hubby back)! nice work, justin. and you too kelly, what a wonderful supportive wife i know you've been.

best of luck with the busy summer back and forths.. you guys are a serious power couple. ps. i'm happy you are blogging. it's a fabulous thing.

May 4, 2007 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home